Tribal Resilience Planning Resources are listed by the six strategies/subtopics described in the U.S. Resilience Toolkit, Tribal Nations Topic. See also the Funding Section and the Training Section and for specific courses and curriculum of interest. The PNW TCC Tribal Resilience Resource Guide includes additional and expanding resources by topic; some sections are also highlighted below.
- PNW TCCG: Planning Resources
- PNW TCCG: Adaptation Plan Listings
- ANTHC CCH Resilience & Health Assessment Reports
- ANTHC Seven Generations Planning
- NAU ITEP TCC Adaptation Planning Toolkit
- NCCWSC/EcoAdapt Climate Registry for the Assessment of Vulnerability (CRAVe)
- CRT Tribal Nations: Assessment and Planning